Cost: $460 for 8 week class
Registration will Open to the public on Saturday August 12 at 2 PM – Click on the Links Below to Register
- Monday Morning Session: September 12 – October 31, 2022 | 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (Instructor Dominic Sparano)
- Thursday Evening Session: September 8 – October 28, 2022 | 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm (Instructor Dominic Sparano)
Capacity 8 People
Firing Fees: firing fees will be additional at $.06 per cubic inch. You will be able to pre-pay for firing fees at the studio using our new kiosk system.
- In addition to your class, you also have access to the studio for independent practice when classes are not happening.
- You must reserve open studio time in advance using our scheduling system.
- Members: Monday through Sunday, 24/7/365 Access to studio.
- Students: Sunday & Monday 12:30pm-6:30pm. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00am-6:30pm. Friday & Saturday 10:00am-9:30pm.
- Firing fees are an additional $.06 per cubic inch (covering both firings) and can be paid through your account on our website.
- Students will need to provide their own tools or purchase a tool kit for $18 at our studio.
You will be allowed to make up one missed class by attending a comparable class within the same semester only. Make-ups are available subject to the space in the class you wish to attend. If the class is sold out, you may not make up the class at that time. To make up a class, do not call. Please arrive on time and ask the teacher for permission to join. We do not guarantee make-ups however, they are offered as a courtesy to our students. Please know you are responsible for showing up for class each week.