$345 for 6 week class
EARLY WINTER 2022 SESSION TIMES & INSTRUCTORS:
Location: Cobble Hill
Firing Fees: firing fees will be additional at $.06 per cubic inch. You will be able to pay for firing fees at our kiosk in the studio.
Beginner Only: for students who have never taken pottery before or have had only 1 semester and would like to remain with students completely new to pottery.
Beginner/Intermediate: mixed level class (like we have always had). There may be complete beginners and also return potters looking to focus on foundational skills and forms.
Intermediate Only: for students who have taken 2 or more semesters. You do not need to have mastery of centering and basic forms, but must have a foundational understanding and want to learn about forms and skills past simple bowls, plates, and cups.
Advanced Only: for students who have near or full mastery of basic skills like centering and have had exposure to, or already made, more complex forms like jars, teapots, or thrown and altered pieces.
Capacity: 14 Seats (8 Seats for Beginner-Only Classes)
Registration will Open to the public on Saturday – October 7 at 2 PM – Click on the Links Below to Register
No classes: November 8, 23, 24, 25, 26 & 27
Monday: November 7 – December 12, 2022
- Intermediate Only Morning Session – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm – Instructor: Julie Knight
- Beginner/Intermediate Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm – Instructor: Elena Sonnenfeld
- Beginner Only Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm – Instructor: Ava Kapetanakis
Tuesday: November 1 – December 13, 20222
- Intermediate Only Morning Session – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm –Instructor: Lilian Wu Finckel
- Advanced Only Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm – Instructor: Julie Knight
- Beginner Only Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm – Instructor: Michele Godwin
Wednesday: November 2– December 14, 2022
- Intermediate Only Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm –Instructor: Lizzie Butler
- Beginner Only Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm – Instructor: Eital Schattner-Elmaleh
Thursday: November 3 – December 15, 2022
Friday: November 4 – December 16, 2022
Saturday: November 5 – December 17, 2022
Sunday: November 6 – December 18, 2022
- Beginner/Intermediate Morning Session – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm – Instructor: Dominic Sparano
- Beginner Only Afternoon Session – 1:30 pm-4:30 pm – Instructor: Dominic Sparano
- In addition to your class, you also have access to the studio for independent practice when classes are not happening.
- You must reserve open studio time in advance using our scheduling system.
- Members: Monday through Sunday, 24/7/365 Access to studio.
- Students: Sunday & Monday 12:30pm-6:30pm. Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:00am-6:30pm. Friday & Saturday 10:00am-9:30pm.
- Firing fees are an additional $.06 per cubic inch (covering both firings) and can be paid through your account on our website.
- Students will need to provide their own tools or purchase a tool kit for $18 at our studio.
You will be allowed to make up one missed class by attending a comparable class within the same semester only. Make-ups are available subject to the space in the class you wish to attend. If the class is sold out, you may not make up the class at that time. To make up a class, do not call. Please arrive on time and ask the teacher for permission to join. We do not guarantee make-ups however, they are offered as a courtesy to our students. Please know you are responsible for showing up for class each week.