Week 9: August 29 – September 2, 2022 | Clay & Art + Wheel and Handbuilding Summer Camp | Cobble HillJuly 5, 2021
Adult Wheel Monday Morning Session | Sept. 13 – Nov. 1August 10, 2021
November 19, 2021 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
229 Smith St
What to Expect:
- 1.5 Hour Lesson with Instruction at our Cobble Hill Location
- 30 Minutes to Clean
- You will be able to keep one piece of pottery. Our staff will trim, prepare your piece to fire in our kiln and glaze, if applicable, with the color of your choice. If you would like to keep another pot, the charge is $8 each
- All Inclusive Firing (1st Firing, Glazing, and 2nd Firing, depending on the project)
- Class runs from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Wear clothes that can get a little muddy. There is no need to bring anything special to class.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early
- Expect to receive your piece of pottery in 4 to 5 weeks after your class. We will call when ready to pick up.
Registration required. Space limited, only 10 spots!
** Classes are non-refundable. Credit will be offered for another Try Hand Building Night if we receive cancellation 7 days prior to the class. Socially distanced handbuilding stations, students must wash hands upon entering and a mask covering is required at all times.**
Note: You can only purchase 1 (one) seat at a time.
As required by the Key to NYC COVID-19 vaccination program, every student and member must now show proof of vaccination of the COVID-19 vaccine. We require all students and members to be fully vaccinated at ClayHouse Brooklyn. For more information about the NYC legal mandate, please click here.
Our studio has enforced a strict COVID-19 vaccination mandate. When you come in for your class or open studio time, you will be REQUIRED to show proof of vaccination. We appreciate everyone following these rules. Please know, we are doing everything we can to maintain a safe, clean, and organized environment for everyone in our studio.