Week 9: August 29 – September 2, 2022 | Clay & Art + Wheel and Handbuilding Summer Camp | Cobble HillJuly 5, 2021
Adult Wheel Monday Morning Session | Sept. 13 – Nov. 1August 10, 2021
February 19, 2022 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
229 Smith St
What to Expect:
- 1.5 Hour Lesson with Instruction at our Cobble Hill Location
- 30 Minutes to Clean
- You will be able to keep one piece of pottery. Our staff will trim, prepare your pot to fire in our kiln and will glaze with the color of your choice. If you would like to keep another pot, the charge is $8 each.
- All Inclusive Firing (1st Firing, Glazing, and 2nd Firing)
- Class runs from 7:00pm to 9:00pm
- Wear clothes that can get a little muddy and there is no need to bring anything special to class.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early.
- Expect to receive your piece of pottery in 4 to 5 weeks after your class. We will call when ready to pick up.
Registration required. Space limited, only 10 spots!
** Classes are non-refundable. Credit offered for another Try Wheel Night if we receive cancellation 7 days prior to the class. Socially distanced wheels, must wash hands upon entering and mask covering required at all times. **
Note: You can only purchase 1 (one) seat at a time.
At this time, as per NYC Small Business Services, The Painted Pot, as a small private business, has the right to require customers, ages 5 years and older, to show proof of vaccination. Masks are requested.