$450 for 8 week class
EARLY SPRING 2022 SESSION TIMES & INSTRUCTORS:
Location: Cobble Hill
Monday: March 7 – April 25, 2022
- Morning Session – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm – Instructor: Julie Knight
- Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm – Instructor: Lizzie Butler
Tuesday: March 1 – April 19, 2022
- Morning Session – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm –Instructor: Lilian Wu Finckel
- Intermediate Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm – Instructor: Julie Knight
Wednesday: March 2 – April 20, 2022
- Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm –Instructor: Lizzie Butler
Thursday: March 3 – April 21, 2022
- Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm –Instructor: Lilian Wu Finckel
Friday: March 4 – April 22, 2022
- Evening Session – 6:30 pm-9:30 pm –Instructor: Julia Harmon
Saturday: March 5 – April 23, 2022
- Morning Session – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm – Instructor: Melissa Stanley
Sunday: March 6 – April 24, 2022 (7 Week Class – $395 – No Class April 17 – Easter)
- Morning Session – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm – Instructor: Lilian Wu Finckel
Firing Fees: firing fees will be additional at $.06 per cubic inch. Note: You will be able to pay for firing fees at our kiosk in the studio.
*Must have attended at least 2 adult pottery wheel classes prior to attending intermediate class.
Capacity: 14 Seats
- Members: Monday through Sunday, 24/7/365 Access to studio.
- Students: Monday & Tuesday 12:30pm-3:30pm, Wednesday to Friday 10:00am-3:30pm, Saturday & Sunday 12:30pm-6:30pm
- Students and Members must book and reserve time in order to use the studio.
- Students must be accountable and note the time, start and end dates of their class. Please do not call the studio or email for this information.
- In addition to your class, you also have access to the studio when classes are not happening. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, you must reserve open studio time in advance using our scheduling system.
- The system will only show you times that are available. Each reservation is 1.5 hours long, but if you want to stay longer, you can book sessions back to back.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 7 days in advance and less than 1 hour in advance.
- You can book up to 10 reservations in a week.
- If you only need to come to the studio to check on work (pick up glazed work, uncover greenware, etc.) please use the "checking-in" link to book a 15 minute reservation.
- All of these links can be found on our website: https://www.
- If you cannot attend your reservation, please cancel your appointment.
- If you don't show for your appointment, you are keeping someone else from using that time slot.
- You should be out the front door (on the street) at your end time. Not cleaning, not dealing with pottery/firing fees, not collecting your personal items. This is a crowding/safety issue.
- You will receive ONE warning for staying past your reservation end time.
- A second infraction will result in the termination of your studio time privileges.
- This is not something we want to do, but we have a schedule for a reason. Staying late is not only a COVID issue, it also causes problems for the person scheduled after you and creates more work for our staff.
- We have added clocks to both walls in the back and encourage you to set a timer on your phone to be sure you clean up and leave on time.