Whether you have touched clay before or not, our Try Handbuilding class is a great way to relax and get creative. One of our skilled instructors will guide you through basic handbuilding techniques so that you can create your very own vase, cup, or mug that our staff will glaze and fire for you.
What to Expect:
- 1.5 hour lesson with an experienced instructor at our Cobble Hill Location
- You will be able to keep one piece of pottery. Our staff will prepare your pot to fire in our kiln and will glaze with the color of your choice.
- All Inclusive Firing (1st Firing, Glazing, and 2nd Firing)
- Please arrive 5 minutes early.
- Expect to receive your piece of pottery in 4 to 5 weeks after your class. We will call when ready to pick up.
- Registration required. Space is limited: only 8 spots!
Register by clicking on your desired class date:
Note: You can only purchase one seat at a time.
At this time, as per NYC Small Business Services, ClayHouse, as a small private business, has the right to require customers, ages 5 years and older, to show proof of vaccination. Masks are optional.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Classes are non-refundable. If we receive cancellation 1 week prior to class date, we can transfer your ticket to another Try Wheel date. No credit or refunds or transfers will be given for cancellation less than 7 days in advance.
Note: You can only purchase 1 (one) ticket at a time. If you are booking two tickets, please complete the first purchase, and then go back through to purchase a second.