On the weekends we offer a Try Handbuilding class for anyone who is curious about learning different handbuilding techniques! Each class is themed with a project that the instructor will guide the class through. Our staff will prepare and glaze your piece in our kilns!
What to Expect:
- 1.5 Hour Lesson with Instruction at our Cobble Hill Location
- 15 Minutes to Clean
- You will be able to keep one piece of pottery. Our staff will prepare your pot to fire in our kiln and will glaze with the color of your choice.
- All Inclusive Firing (1st Firing, Glazing, and 2nd Firing)
- Wear clothes that can get a little muddy and there is no need to bring anything special to class.
- Please arrive 5 minutes early.
- Expect to receive your piece of pottery in 4 to 5 weeks after your class. We will call when ready to pick up.
Registration required. Space limited: Only 8 spots!
Current Available Classes:
Note: You can only purchase one seat at a time.
At this time, as per NYC Small Business Services, ClayHouse, as a small private business, has the right to require customers, ages 5 years and older, to show proof of vaccination. Masks are optional.
To request a cancellation of a class and refund, please email: pottery@
clayhousebrooklyn.com. Do not call to request a refund. Refunds must be requested more than 7 days prior to class start date for a full refund minus $25 processing fee. If you cancel your class within 7 days of class start date, a refund of 50% will be available for credit only. When cancelling your class within 7 days of class start, you will have 6 months to redeem your credit which will be in the form of a virtual credit to be given when requested to register. No REFUNDS once the class begins, nor can you transfer to another class or to another semester. We cannot be flexible on our policy and there will be no exceptions.