Join us for a fun evening of learning to throw clay on the wheel! This 2 hour class is perfect for anyone wanting to try pottery for the first time, looking for a creative date, or sharing some creative bonding time with friends or family! One of our skilled instructors will guide you through the basics of throwing on the pottery wheel and help everyone learn something new.
What to Expect:
- Participants will learn the basics of throwing on the wheel, but will not keep any work created during the class.
- Class starts promptly at 7pm and is 1.5 hours of instruction and throwing, with 30 minutes to clean.
- Please bring your own apron or wear clothes that can get a little muddy (our clay will wash out though!)
- Starting in 2023 our studio will be mask-optional, but we do still require proof of vaccination upon registration.
- Note: You can only purchase 1 (one) ticket at a time. If you are booking two tickets, please complete the first purchase, and then go back through to purchase a second.
Register by clicking on your desired class date!
Note: You can only purchase 1 (one) seat at a time.
At this time, as per NYC Small Business Services, ClayHouse, as a small private business, has the right to require customers, ages 5 years and older, to show proof of vaccination. Masks are optional.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Classes are non-refundable. If we receive cancellation 1 week prior to class date, we can transfer your ticket to another Try Wheel date. No credit or refunds or transfers will be given for cancellation less than 7 days in advance.
Note: You can only purchase 1 (one) ticket at a time. If you are booking two tickets, please complete the first purchase, and then go back through to purchase a second.