Spend a Saturday morning with your child, grandchild, niece or nephew, playing with clay on the potter’s wheel! A great way to bond while trying something new with a little mud.
We require each person to be fully vaccinated and proof of vaccination will need to be uploaded for all eligible participants when registering for Family Try Wheel. Masks are optional starting January 2023.
Cost: $85 per Adult / $65 per Child
Capacity: 8 seats
Time: 9:30 – 11:30 AM
What to Expect:
- Please note that starting in 2023, participants will not be keeping any work created during the class.
- Class starts promptly and is 1.5 hours of instruction and throwing, and 30 minutes to clean.
- Please bring your own apron or wear clothes that can get a little muddy (our clay will wash out though!)
- Starting in 2023 our studio will be mask-optional, but we do still require proof of vaccination upon registration.
- Note: You can only purchase 1 (one) ticket at a time. If you are booking two tickets, please complete the first purchase, and then go back through to purchase a second.
Current Available Classes:
Register by clicking on the link below:
At this time, as per NYC Small Business Services, ClayHouse, as a small private business, has the right to require customers, ages 5 years and older, to show proof of vaccination. Masks are optional.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Classes are non-refundable. If we receive cancellation 1 week prior to class date, we can transfer your ticket to another Try Wheel date. No credit or refunds or transfers will be given for cancellation less than 7 days in advance.